Old November 21st 04, 04:00 PM

Bill,

You are so cool! Each of us should reflect upon our own participation
in rec.aviation.*, and once again become so humble as to thank your
mentors (and adversaries), and once again attempt to absorb the
incredible knowledge (often) portrayed here!

I, for one, am thankful for what I have learned here, and the little
that I am privileged to say about mountain flying.

Jer/ Eberhard

Bill Denton wrote:
For all of you who simply put up with my lack of knowledge; thank you.

For those of you who tried to help me and teach me something; thank you. I
will try to be more receptive in the future.

And to all of you, my sincerest apologies for being such a pain in the ass.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/