Old September 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default How about the HP-18 (rather than KA-6CR)?

"Michael" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jim wrote:

My first ship was an HP-11. I think I had about 20 hours in gliders
when I bought it, but I also had about 300-400 hours in power. The
first landing was interesting only because I took the advice of another
pilot that didn't make too much sense to me. After that, no problem.
I've sort of faded out of soaring (the commercial operation became
untenable, and I don't love soaring enough to put up with being in a
club) so if you want mine, you can have it cheap.

Michael,

If you want to list your HP-11 for sale I will be happy to place it on my
site.

I am only aware of two HP-11s owned by a person named Michael. Is your
HP-11
N821Z (http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-11/N821Z.html),
N95EZ (http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-11/N821Z.html), or some other
one?

Email me directly if you want to list your HP-11, or would like pictures of
it added to my site.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder