Old March 28th 20, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Monday Night Soaring

I will start and say....thanks for pushing this.

Second, mostly my son (sometimes me) flew the early Condor.
For your weekly meets/contests, are "real rudder pedals" hugely suggested? I had a set, "someone sold them" only have a MS joystick although I can spend (yet again....sigh...) to get a new set of pedals.

I am assuming I need to get Condor 2, get my hardware are up, likely with pedals, go from there.....

Yes Dan, I usually fly close to you (north end of Governers cup), congrats for some of your flights from the northeast.