Old September 9th 18, 01:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Rear view camera on tow plane

Anyone using a rear view camera in their tow plane? I know this has been covered before, but there has been a lot of changes in the technology. Our club is just finishing rebuilding our Pawnee. Instead of mounting mirror(s) we're considering using a temp installed camera with the monitor velcro'd to the panel.

We would be interested in hearing from anyone with experience with a camera system. What you used? How well it worked? Daylight visibility, etc.

Charlie