Old August 21st 04, 04:34 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Dan Thomas wrote:

With regard to the single-bladed prop someone suggested: there
was such an animal created by an American inventor about 30 years ago
(maybe more) and installed on his T-Craft.

There's at least one motorglider with a counter-weighted single-blade prop on the
market. Part of the attraction of the prop is that it takes less space than a
standard two-blade prop to stow it during glider operations. I don't remember the
brand, but I saw one once at an airshow.

George Patterson
If you want to know God's opinion of money, just look at the people
he gives it to.