Old July 17th 03, 03:13 PM
Lynn Coffelt

snip "And you asked the same question twice, several hours
apart.....it's hell when you start to lose track of your own stuff, isn't

it.
It's your ticket into the CRS Club, if you're not already a member."snip

George Z.

OK, I admit to losing track of a lot of my own stuff, but this iteration is
a little different. Something helped me here! I had been in bed, asleep,
with the computer "off" for two hours at the time of the second posting!
AND, while I clearly see both of the posts on r.a.m. this morning, my
"Outhouse Express" "sent items" file only shows the first one. Virus?
Hacker? hyperactive news server? I noticed a couple of duplicate postings
(and one triple) on a.b.p.a. this morning too. All the duplicates I've
noticed (including mine) were sent at 1:37am this morning.

Does one need a ticket to join the CRS club? grin

Old Chief Lynn