Old August 13th 04, 04:36 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
(Thelasian) wrote in
m:

"Jarg" wrote in message
om...
"Thelasian" wrote in message
m...

Not a bad idea, they are one of the worst governments left on the
planet!

Except for say Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Israel, and lots of other
US-allied repressive racist tyrannies....

First, I said one of the worst.. Second, the government of Israel,
though not without flaws, is orders of magnitude better than that of
Iran,

Yes, and I am sure the 6 million Palestinians who were driven out of
their homes and refused their rights under the Geneva Convention would
totally agree.

Uh,most of them left voluntarily,under advice from their Grand Mufti.

ISTR that there were not even 6 million original 'refugees' resulting from
the 1948 war.I believe you are counting those born in other countries
afterwards.Rather dishonest,IMO.

That number presumably also includes the ones driven out of Jordan
when King Hussein decided he couldnt accept the terrorist attacks
being made by them.

Keith