Old March 30th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

Well...Thanks Pal... I'm just a couple of miles up the road from St Pete
and you don't even want to have a beer?.... I'll remember this.

Sorry, Bob -- that really WAS stupid of us!

In our defense, we really, honestly didn't know we were headed to Florida
until the morning we left -- and we were meeting Jim & Tami there, and it
was their anniversary, and we were thinking of finding ...

Oh, hell...okay, I've got nuthin'. I just plain forgot you were in that
neck of the woods, Bob. I therefore owe you TWO fruity/girly drinks (with
umbrellas in them) at the next Sun N Fun we attend...or, if you EVER make it
up to OSH, dinner at Friar Tucks is on us!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA