Old November 2nd 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa

Default Best Looking Sailplane

Best looking: 17.7m Open Cirrus and the Glasflugel 604

By the way, it is NOT the "End of the Season" in the USA sunbelt.
Every year in the fall I hear this rumor.
Yes, most contests are over, but only about 250 pilots participate in
them.
From Florida across to California hundreds of pilots keep flyin' and
enjoy some of our best soaring conditions.

Our Marfa, west Texas wave window open to 30,000'. Thermals year-
round.
Tows / Instruction / Checkrides by appointment.

Burt
www.flygliders.com
Open Cirrus, ASK-13, DG-1000T, etc.