Old November 26th 04, 02:12 AM
mike regish

Just asking. Is that stated anywhere? Usually things like that are. If not,
they should be. It's not all that difficult. I don't do hotels all that
often and I would want to be told that specifically. It would certainly have
cured this problem.

mike regish

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "mike regish" said:
Did you tell them that if they didn't show they would be responsible for
one night's payment.

Mike, that's why they call it "guaranteeing" the reservation. You risk
having to pay for a night you wont be there in return for the guarantee
that they won't give the room away if you're a little bit late arriving.
I don't know of a hotel in North America that doesn't operate that way.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Wonder what diamonds do to lusers though."