Old March 31st 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Default Newbie RV Builder

smittysrv wrote:
Any RV builders out there? I just joined this forum and am building an
RV-9A.

I only got as far as purchasing the preview plans for the RV9/9A. By all
accounts it is an excellent aircraft. But as far as communicating with
other RV builders, the most popular forum for RV builders is a web site run
by Doug Reeves:

http://www.vansairforce.net/

The forum pages may be accessed by subject:

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/index.php

or by posting time:

http://www.vansairforce.com/communit...hp?do=getdaily

Just be aware that when you create an account on that web site, that the
owner is unable to remove your account due to shortcomings in the software
he chose to use. (When I decided that I wanted to close my account there
the only choice was to ask the owner to ban my account!)