Old February 28th 19, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Glider Checkride Examiner will travel to YOU

Heading to Utah next week to conduct 3 (possibly 4) glider rating checkrides as a "Traveling FAA Designated Pilot Examiner." Splitting my expenses among several applicants makes sense . . .

I'm now authorized to conduct all glider checkrides including INITIAL CFIG checkrides, anywhere in the USA by your invitation. No time consuming FAA paperwork as in the past.
Just a phone call to me to discuss dates and I'll be booking my travel to your gliderport.

Burt
800-667-9464 rings to my cellphone.