Old October 24th 20, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Brooks

Default The Apology

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 12:18:19 PM UTC-5, Gregg Ballou wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 12:40:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Let's all think about that for a bit.

Which part should we all be thinking about for a bit, Gregg?

The part where you suggested that professional women are "childless corporate whores?"
The part where you said the woman in the ad "would be more attractive if she kept her mouth shut?"
The part where another poster described the women who took the time to write to express their perspective on the ad as "femnazi's" and suggested defunding the WSPA?

I'm just curious, as there is A LOT to think about there.

The part where you insinuated that ones RAS social justice rating will affect one's score. You don't think that won't affect pilots desire to race when you are CD?

I'll look forward to flying at any contest I'm able to where Hugh Grandstaff is CD.
Odds are I won't see you there.

Mike Brooks
XL5