Old September 26th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Ron Natalie

Default How to back out FPL changes on GNX-480?

Roy Smith wrote:

Yeah, I got this far, but it never occurred to me to hit CLR at that point.
Why don't they just have a "Cancel" or "Revert" button at the same page
where they have "Save" and "Exec". That would be a lot more logical to me.

CLR is the general delete key on the 480. Another cute feature on the
CLR key is that you can highlight the "discontinuity" in your flight
plan and just "CLR" it. The box then replaces the discontinuity with
a direct routing between the two discontinuous legs.