Old November 5th 20, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kenn Sebesta

Default First of the phony polls to be exposed: Florida

On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 4:10:55 AM UTC-5, jpg... wrote:
Before I block this thread may I remind US readers that RAS is an international open group and not the place for people to vent their US specific politics, prejudices - or, for that matter in previous threads, their gun and ammunition preferences etc.

RAS has moderators? (I really thought it was a free-for-all.)

If so, can we respectfully ask that they become more involved in ensuring a civil, relevant tone?