Old October 5th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

On Oct 4, 7:12*pm, Mark Hansen wrote:

For crying out loud, Allan - the man is admitting he was wrong. That's
a pretty hard thing to do. Why do you want to make it even harder?

For crying out loud, least he could do was apologies for the rude
replies he gave me. I feel he deserved my sharp reply.

Chris: My hat's off to you. You've been a great contributor to the
forums and I hope you stick around. There aren't too many "normal"
folks left :-(

Only hats off when he recognizes his errors of his ways, not only with
the regulations but on how he handles dealing with other people.