Old March 11th 20, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
IdoMillet

Default Trouble in Paradise (Omarama)

I just sent the New Zealand Executive Director of Tourism (Stephen England-Hall) a note on the matter. I asked him to contact the Civil Aviation Authority and explain the potential impact on tourism. Please consider doing the same via this direct link:
https://www.tourismnewzealand.com/co...-england-hall/

I visited New Zealand a month ago in order to fly at Omarama, and it was a wonderful experience. It would be a shame if we don't try to get the attention of some government officials. Tourism seems like a good leverage point.