Old August 7th 03, 04:24 PM
Jay Honeck

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the airwolf oil filter
system , and your thoughts on the oil filter as opposed to the screen.

We had this system installed on our O-540, and it is truly a Godsend.

The original oil filter installation was so tight that the firewall actually
had a dent in it from where the filter constantly vibrated against it.
Worse, it was mounted horizontally, making changing the filter an awful
mess.

Now, with it mounted vertically, on the firewall away from the engine, it's
just a minor mess -- and simple to do.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA