Old January 9th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

Default Trouble Reaching Caracole?

I have Cingular and it worked at Lone Pine
BT

"309" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, a new way to communicate, via R.A.S.!

My original question to you, about a week ago, is what cell service is
recommended in the Owens' Valley (and at Cal City)!!!

Our AT&T/Cingular/AT&T cell phones are old, battered and in need of
update (equipment, that is), and that usually means a "new contract,"
and I've been pondering making that new contract with a different
provider. Of course that's motivated by a desire for better service...