Old March 20th 10, 04:30 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.kibology,sci.physics
Tiger Would

Default If some one shot this guy, would it be a mercy kill?

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:36:09 -0500, Gezellig wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 04:36:53 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Jan 13, 9:11*pm, "
wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...?section=world

There's a reason Haiti is an impoverished and derelict
nation, and you don't know what it is.

Instead of jabbering like a obese monkey that you are, why don't you fly
your plane to Haiti and help those poor souls.

Oh, that's right, you don't own a plane or even a PPL!!!

*Pilot/Estate Plans* - "Im going to buy a plane"..."I'm training to be a
pilot" (2007-to date, no license).."I'm going to buy an estate and put
in a landing strip"...". "While there were some structural mishaps on
several of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the jury is
still out for me" (the FAA has grounded this plane months
ago).~rec.aviation.piloting

Fortunately I don't really give a ****, but just thought I'd
occasionally set the record straight.

Just between me and you, I AM Mr. Wonderful, but the
art of declaring it takes timing and occasion, not the tact my
hacker/copycat has employed.

Also, he's a liar. My header-pathway-source doesn't match his.

--
Mark