Old October 5th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1

Default Kudos to Cobra

In an age when customer service does not always measure up to what
we’d like, those who excel deserve to be recognized.

I had seriously bent a part on my 2-year old Cobra trailer. It was my
fault during a rushed disassembly in the rain at a recent regional
contest. I checked around the US to find a source for the specific
part, but all I could find was a fairly expensive full assembly, which
was considerably more than I needed. Before checking with a local
metal fabricator (my last option), I e-mailed Cobra to see if I could
purchase just the part I needed, and how much it would cost for parts
and shipping (which is often prohibitive).

Cobra responded that they’d send me a replacement part under their
warranty program. I received the part a few days ago and got it
installed last weekend. Well done Cobra!

- Frank
Houston, Texas