Old February 28th 04, 09:50 AM
Ron

Well the person who told me is adamant the CIA used the F-111 in the
role.

What other kind of aircraft could of been used if he is mistaken??

A-7D is the other i think... regardless he says to me F-111 were used ..
strike or recon who knows..?

CIA ran the program.... so its a mystery... much like they are run
anyway... dark, quiet and out of the way.

Well what about all the B-52 strikes in Laos and Cambodia? Probably all types
of aircraft crossed over the border for strike missions. Some that flew in
SEA here, would know a lot more about it. But black F-4s and F-111s, without
the WSO, well thats kinda far fatched.

There were extensive CIA ops in Laos and Cambodia, but they didnt do it by
taking weapon systems officers out of the aircraft.

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)