Old February 26th 21, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
G K

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

Right on, Dave. I want to see just one of these pipe-dream machines get a standard airworthiness cert. with the OK for carrying passengers, just one.

- I know of one being close. Look up Joby.

Just like fusion power (and Trump's healthcare plan), it's only a short few years away, I guess.

- Kamala has a health plan for you Herb.
Unfortunately, You and Me as white males only get to pay for it, but Hey now!
It's a true realization of Marx&Engel's dreams and it covers the entire Central America.

Best,
GK