Old March 5th 21, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_7_]

Default US Airspace information in KML format for Google Earth

On 03/03/2021 15:14, Kevin Norris wrote:
On Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 9:51:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello All,

I've just completed the work to add KML (for use with Google Earth) as
a supported format for the US airspace files available on my website
(at http://www.soaringdata.info) and on the airspace section of the
Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange. You can choose to download a
compressed KMZ version containing the airspace for the entire US, or
make a smaller custom subset of your own in conjunction with an
airport data query.

Feedback is more than welcome, either in this forum or via the email
link provided on my site.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Hello Lynn,

I am a drone pilot and your KMZ for Google Earth will be a God-send for an upcoming project.

Thank you!
KN
Not wishing to steal Lynn's thunder, but should it be of any interest to

anyone else, a 3D KMZ is available from:
http://www.newportpeace.co.uk/temp/a...21.02-25.2.kmz