Old January 20th 20, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default Reconstructing Maintenance Logbooks

Deming, Gary Davis is and the other one is Robert who is with "The Jet Guys" whom you can find on Facebook and is located in Covington, TN. I paid Robert to handle the condition inspection on my Concept 70 and have nothing but positive things to share about the experience. Gary is a no BS IA and CFI-G and is located near Eagleville, TN.

To be honest Grob is doing themselves no favors on their brand. I could but won't say more publicly at this point. What I will say is the SSA's comments on the NRPM for the wing spars was accurate, timely, and really precise with respect to the eventual issues. It's unfortunate because this is a totally decent sailplane but it's encumbered by bull**** from opportunists.