Old April 1st 04, 03:40 AM
MRQB

Well I got my ASI today looks great bright lettering pito/static system will
be rechecked on Friday to see if it holds when the avionics guys return from
Vegas on Friday look great in my panel.

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

MRQB wrote:

Humm its hurting my brain deciding witch one to get price
difference is min as I am already going to have to be spending $420.00

on a
standard or should I spend a bit extra $490 on a true airspeed witch

would
be best?

Before you get too excited, check with your local FSDO. With the Teterboro

FSDO,
the instrument must either be the exact make and model of one on the

original
equipment list, or it must be STC'd for the aircraft. It may be possible

to get
others approved, but it's like pulling teeth on a Grizzly with no

anesthetic.

George Patterson
Treason is ne'er successful, Sir; what then be the reason? Why, if

treason
be successful, Sir, then none dare call it treason.