Old January 24th 04, 11:40 AM

Six? Its been more like 20. Its definitely SPAM! This guy has
spammed this group under about half a dozen different subject lines
and multiple times under those. He is trying to unload his mini500.
He should put an ad in the paper or sell it on ebay. The going rate
for a mini is between $10K and $15K if it has all the factory
upgrades. He certainly wont get any more than that from somebody on
this list. He needs to find somebody who doesn't already know about
the mini500 and its internal CH7 style swashplate. A print ad would
be the best, not a USENET forum.

Dennis H.

"joe" wrote:

Six times?
Starting to sound a little spamish.......

"TurbineMini Richard" wrote in message
om...
http://turbinemini.com/ Great videos and pictures of the Turbine mini 500.

I am selling my turbine dream package before the wife uses it to
attract a new boyfriend(you can't have the #).

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm