Old September 23rd 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

Default OT ?

("Christopher Range" wrote)
I am needing to know the information because, my fiance n' I may have to
utilitize 'Angel Flight' for, her to get to Baltimore from our home in
Duluth(Minnesota). Angel Flight, is a non-profit flight service that
utilizes the personal Cessna planes of individual pilots.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles an option?

2.5 hours from Duluth to the Amtrak Station in St Paul - via minivan(?).

8.0 hours from (Amtrak)MSP to Union Station in Chicago (9am - 4pm) - nice
trip.
Relaxing.

4.5 hours (approx) @ 540 nautical miles from Chicago to Baltimore, by air -
via Angel Flight(?).

Is your fiancee able to travel without too much discomfort?

Montblack
BTW, Duluth (DLH) to Baltimore (BWI) is 820 nautical miles.