Old February 16th 05, 12:26 AM
Morgans

"LCT Paintball" wrote

I've wanted to learn how to fly since before I could drive.

Right On!

Hopefully, this will be the year that I
can start taking some flying lessons.

Good Luck! Do it, while you can!

Unfortunately there is only one small plane
(Cessna 150) for rent within 30 minutes of me that I can take my lessons

in,
and fly after I get my certificate.

Dave Lyon

That isn't a bad thing. The good 'ole 150 is about the cheapest thing you
can fly, and it has taught millions to fly!

You will find most of the time, you will fly alone, if you are like average.
Take people up one at a time, and have fun. When you want to go cross
country with the family, drive further and get checked out in a bigger
plane. Wait to worry about buying, after you have logged some hours.

Good luck, and have fun!
--
Jim in NC