Old February 16th 05, 06:27 PM
Legrande Harris

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:38:24 GMT, "LCT Paintball"
wrote:

I've wanted to learn how to fly since before I could drive. Unfortunately,
I've never had enough extra money laying around to get me into the air. I
understand the air of flying, but I don't believe in it. All it really takes
to fly is lots and lots of money.

My money has been tied up in raising 4 children, and starting a small
business.

Go get some time in a sailplane, even if it is only an hour a year, you
will love it. If you can afford it, try to get in an hour every couple
of months. Then, when you have the time and money to get your license
it will be a lot easier and cheaper.

I know too many people that go out and spend $5-$6,000 on a licence and
then never go flying again Mostly because it is too expensive. Go
flying for the fun of it first.

LG