Old June 5th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Ron

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

On Jun 5, 10:37 am, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Jeffrey Hamilton wrote:
"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 29 May 2008 12:15:23 GMT, (Eugene
Griessel) wrote:

I wish somebody would change the header. Every time I see "Swedish
Model" I start salivating and panting at the prospect of seeing an
ash-blonde Nordic goddess. All I get is this inane banter .....
Somebody obviously likes Saabs much better than I do!

I thought he was talking about Volvo's, go figure.

cheers....Jeff

Well, women DO have Volvos.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

Yes, but they are rather box-like arent they?