Old June 6th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mike Kanze

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

fairly high pitched male Thai voices!

Waaaay off topic:

As a teenager living in France (1963 - 1965), it was always strange to see an American western in a French cinema, with John Wayne speaking rapid, high-pitched (dubbed) French. And at first I thought it equally strange to see the Indians doing the same, until I remembered my North American history, French being one of the first European languages many tribes learned.

--
Mike Kanze

"Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure."

- Mark Skousen

"Bob" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:37:09 +0200, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
Jeffrey Hamilton wrote:
"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 May 2008 12:15:23 GMT, (Eugene
Griessel) wrote:

I wish somebody would change the header. Every time I see "Swedish
Model" I start salivating and panting at the prospect of seeing an
ash-blonde Nordic goddess. All I get is this inane banter .....
Somebody obviously likes Saabs much better than I do!

I thought he was talking about Volvo's, go figure.

cheers....Jeff

Well, women DO have Volvos.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

The only commercial I remember from Thai TV four decades ago.
Volvo was whoa whoa.
And here is the new, luxury car whoa whoa...
Along with that was Matt Dillon and Chester in fairly high pitched
male Thai voices!