Old October 23rd 03, 05:05 AM
Bart D. Hull

Holger,

I don't think you get it. I wrote a few emails critical
of Bob, and he has written dozens of critical emails about
auto-conversions without a complaint.

If you notice, my emails generated REAL feedback on auto
conversions.

I'm sure Bob's Ego will heal and maybe he'll be a more
beneficial contributor to this group.

That's my hope.

Bart
--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.
Holger Stephan wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:37:37 +0000, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

You might think it's funny, and in a way maybe it is funny.

No it is not funny. The discussions here are saved to many databases and
threads are not always kept together. There is no guarantee Bart's
second mail will stay together with his childish attempt to make a joke
using someone else's identity.

Thanks for pointing that out, Bob.

Bart: if you want to improve the noise level here stop picking on those
you don't agree with. Or get a life.

- Holger