Old October 23rd 03, 07:03 AM
Barnyard BOb --

I don't think you get it. I wrote a few emails critical
of Bob, and he has written dozens of critical emails about
auto-conversions without a complaint.

If it is as you say, Bob commented on the matter and you on his person.
Which is what I refered to as noise. Bob won't change and particularily
not in reaction to your attacks. Or, probably in reaction to anything that
comes from someone with 20 years less aviation than he has.

- Holger

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bart informed me that he is 35 years old.
I am nearly 66.

In some ways, I wish Bart was my eldest son.
He would hold a Masters in Mechanical Engineering
and an MBA plus nearly a decade experience as senior
turbine design engineer for two Fortune 50 companies.
He would also hold a Commercial pilot certificate,
multi engine rating, instrument ticket and CFI rating.

Relating to an immature Bart is infinitely more difficult
than dealing with a youthful educated man of advanced
credentials and experience.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of flight