Old May 3rd 16, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default CAI 302 date problem

Google on the 302 Data Port User's Guide. I don't see any way to set a date shown in that manual. It does mention another document called the Secure BIOS User's Guide that may include such details but I've never been able to find a copy of that document anywhere.

RS

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 2:46:06 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Dear All
The CLEAR LOG command in See You Moile works very easily so I wonder can SEE You mobile also e used to set the date and time in the Camridge 302 at the start of a days flying? Anyone know what the command is and correct syntax for the date and time?
See You mobile retains the command in a drop down menu so it would e easy to do each day

Thanks for your help
Martin