Old September 16th 19, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Ventus C vs LS6

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 4:29:02 PM UTC-5, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Thread Drift warning
So I've got a LS ship
I've never paid the "Tax"
So how does this work if I NEED a LS part?
Do they hold me hostage for the many years I've owned the ship before they will sell me said Part?
Or do I just join up then?
Can I just pay for the one year I need a part?

Talk to them. If you need a part, then you need to buy the service contract if your LS was not made by them. No back years of subscription. Lots of bad information still floating around out there.

The only real issue I have is the contract is January 1 to December 31. So, if it is late in the year, and you buy a contract, you may need to buy another if you discover you need something else in the new year. But, that is pretty minor, in my opinion.

To Jonathan, you got me there. :-) I think I am down to 3 Mk IV yaw strings still in the packages.

Steve Leonard