Old July 16th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default ALERT: Top Secret: Pass it on:

Ed Rasimus wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:08:47 -0700,
"
wrote:

ALERT: Top Secret: Pass it on:

The Federal Reserve System that has nothing to do with the Federal
[Coverment,] these International Banksters are devaluing our dollar
down to pay off the [NATIONAL-DEBT] a debt none of us made ! WE MUST
RESIST TYRANNY !!!

Our $20.00 Bill is only worth $5.00 bucks !!!

We are not asking you to believe US.
But we double dare you to prove US wrong.

http://url.rottenpumpkin.com?i=816

Sons of Liberty Militia

Send me all of your $20 bills and I will pay you twice what they are
worth--that's right, you'll get $10 for every one of those twenties.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
www.thunderchief.org
www.thundertales.blogspot.com

Stop taking advantage of the ignorant will you Ed :-)
Dudley Henriques