Old September 3rd 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Larry Dighera

Default Flew home and boy are my arms tired!

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:11:53 GMT, "Mike Isaksen"
wrote in t9CCi.2124$es2.1339@trndny09:

... admitted to being a control freak.

Are you familiar with the phrase, "Nothing to chance"?

Experience has taught me that a prudent airman controls as many
variables as possible. If that implies freakiness, so be it.

--

“Great pilots are made, not born…A man may possess good eyesight,
sensitive hands, and perfect coordination, but the end result is only