Old July 4th 09, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

Default Post your desktop....(OT)

Dave Kearton wrote:
"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message
Dave Kearton wrote:
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:59:22 -0700, the Legend of LAX
wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to
bring the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Golden Retriever. Maybe they're from Australia?

--
Dale G Elhardt

Don't think so, maybe it looks like an 'Australian Shepherd', which is
from California.

Either way, from the expression on his face, I'd be checking that the
family canary is still in his cage.

She may not be Australian but she spends an awful lot of time on her
back with her feet in the air. Now where did I put that darned canary?

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca