Old July 17th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JP Stewart

Default 1-26 Nationals?

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:30:09 PM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:13:24 PM UTC-4, K wrote:

> > Yeah and... ???
> .....And I was kinda wondering about that myself. If you look at the ranking (Both daily and cumulative) you can see how the 1-26ers are doing.

Well, not necessarily. Devaluations, whether or not someone got a finish, etc. are all different in the 1-26 rules. So, for example, on the last day where scores are sort of posted, Team 428 shows up with 628 points. However, the written report suggests that they actually get 1000 points per the 1-26 rules. So, they may actually be in 1st place, not 4th. Maybe. Oh, and one of the two team pilots may have actually won the day. And he's not even 18 years old.

Just kinda disappointing that a Nationals isn't getting better service on the scoring/posting front. Tony's doing a wonderful job with the color commentary.

P3

As of last night, the team of Daniel/Ron was in first place.

JP