Old October 28th 05, 02:27 PM
Stefan

Default Widower stabbed Air Traffic Controller?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

I read and understood the report. I have no idea what you meant, that's why
I asked.

Replace "mistake" by "is to blame" and read the posts of others who
obviously did understand what I've meant.

I've travelled a lot through countries which's languages I understood
barely or even not at all, but it was always possible to communicate if
both sides really wanted (albeit admittedly sometimes on a low level).
Of course it needed the good will of both sides, but it also does so if
both sides can speak the same language.

Stefan