Old October 28th 05, 08:23 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Widower stabbed Air Traffic Controller?

"Stefan" wrote in message

Replace "mistake" by "is to blame" and read the posts of others who
obviously did understand what I've meant.

I've travelled a lot through countries which's languages I understood
barely or even not at all, but it was always possible to communicate if
both sides really wanted (albeit admittedly sometimes on a low level). Of
course it needed the good will of both sides, but it also does so if both
sides can speak the same language.

If you really wanted to communicate you wouldn't have responded with "Read
the report."