Old September 1st 08, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Ren Yenc

Martin Helms added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

This is exactly the same I am using, however, the problem with
the most recent YEnc posts lies within you last sentence, "so
long as the yEnc is written into the subject heading".
Unfortunately, the person posting it (oh so wiesly chosing
yEnc as a handle) ignored this most important rule about yEnc.

It is imparative the term is to be included in the subject
line so that either we can read the posts or others, who
simply do not wish to read yEn posts at all (for w/e reason)
can properly filter them.

Properly written apps will either automatically add "yEnc" to the
subject line or require the poster to add it.

Some folks really seem to be lacking certain manners... :/

What does using yEnc have to do with manners? This is much to do
about nothing and the entire debate is because the Luddites who
insist on using Outhouse Depressed instead of a real news reader
can't decode yEnc.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet