Old March 8th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default 2011 Colorado Performance Soaring Seminar Update

On Mar 7, 9:28*pm, BravoCharlie wrote:
Hello Pilots,

Here is quick update on the upcoming soaring seminar.

The event is set for 3/12 at NCAR in Boulder, 9AM – 5 PM MST.

Webcast: *Watch the RAS for a post from Frank Whiteley for details
about logging on.

The speaker’s line up is as follows and not necessarily in this
order. *Titles of the presentations are preliminary but will be
close. *NOTE: We are very pleased to bring in speakers from around the
country this year.

Al Ossorio: Getting the Cobwebs Out.

Quay Snyder, MD: Aviation Physiology and Fatigue

Paul Remde: Soaring Tech

Colin Barry: Internet Sources for Flight or Competition Planning

Walt Rogers: Advances in Soaring WX (his competition id, incidentally)
Forecasting (and what do all those funny lines on the Skew-T mean?)

Dave Leonard: Performance Soaring

Richard Hall: Managing Stress in the Cockpit

Wolf Herold: Just in from Argentina

Frank Whiteley: Colorado Soaring Awards

Woody Woodward: Dinner Speaker, bringing you a Bitterwasser Update
(not webcast)

WINGS credit: *Has been approved.

See you online,

Bob Caldwell

Join the seminar/webinar Saturday 3/12 0900 Mountain Time, GMT-7:00
(you may join 20 minutes early) at
https://ssa-gaggle.ilinc.com/join/tzkmhhv

We are still evaluating this webinar service for the SSA. It supports
Windows and MAC, but not Linux.

This webinar service requires a client. Please install the client
before Saturday from
http://www.ilinc.com/services/support click Join to install the
client. You can check out the interface once installed.

Now is the presenters would get the rest of the presentations in.

Frank Whiteley