Old March 25th 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Condor - SGS 1-26

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:02:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
He needs someone with 1-26 experience to evaluate the performance of the model that he is creating as far as flying characteristics and performance etc.

Am I seduced insensible by sexy shiny old gliders, or does a nicely restored 1-26E fly twice as good as a barely airworthy mouse house?

I never want to fly beat_to_hell 1-26s (or 2-33s), but a nicely restored 1-26 is a joy on a good day. Kinda explains the fabled 1960s glider scene to me, back when all of the SGS were slick and newish.

The Condor 1-26 will be pristine like all of the other Condor models. I hope that it flies at full potential as well.