Old December 15th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Lowering cockpit RF interference

I had the same problem, though with a 12v T&B, and used a ferrit in the
power lead to solve it.

The only electrical noise problem I've had was when I installed a 28v T&B
which was powered of the glider's 12v supply with a solid state 12v-28v
DC-DC converter. The solution was to put an electrolytic capacitor across
the 12V supply to the converter. This was a specialized noise cancelling
capacitor and IIRC it is 150 uF with a 1.5A transient current capacity.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK