Old February 27th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default AOPA or Golden Eagle... or what?

Dallas wrote:

I've been using AOPA's Real-Time Flight Planner, but CSC DUATS GoldenEagle
FlightPrep looks more comprehensive. I'd like to know which one is better
and I'm also wondering what else might be out there that I don't know
about.

My question is, what flight planning software do you use?

Which one is better is a lot like asking which is better, Coke or Pepsi.

I use GoldenEagle after trying the AOPA one. I do subscribe to some of
the charts, which if you have a color printer are handy in that you can
print out your route in pages instead of screwing around folding the
real sectional/TAC.

What I would suggest is that you just try it for a while and see which
one works best for you.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.