Old August 15th 14, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Benchmarking Hangar Rent and Trailer Tiedown fees

I am on the Board of Directors for the Sunflower Soaring Foundation. We are a 501c3 qualified organization that owns/operates the Sunflower Gliderport in Kansas. We are currently looking at the rates charged for storing assembled gliders in community hangars and for glider trailers stored on the property. I have visited several club websites, and this information is not readily available or apparent. So I am asking the RAS community for help.

How much do you pay to store an assembled glider in a community hangar at a commercial or privately owned glider port? Please provide as much detail as possible (size of hangar/spot, floor/roof/enclosure, how many other gliders share the space, roof leak)

How much do you pay to tie down your trailer at your favorite gliderport? Again details are appreciated (dirt, concrete, assemble at location or have to move)

Also, if you have variations on the theme - trailers stored in hangars, that information would be helpful.

Please keep responses to the USA.

Thanks for your help.
Andrew