Old December 19th 03, 04:59 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Model Flyer says...

Chuck, I didn't quite get all of that, would you please fill in the
big gaps in Zoomies ultra long list of life acchievements,

I guess since this thread is in the realm of fiction this would be an
appropriate place to list zoom claimed accomplishments LOL!!

I'll start with Flying Famine relief flights in Etheopia. Claims of 13,000
hrs. That he was a test pilot. That he has a son . That he landed a Christan
Eagle in a 35mph X wind. Flown a 1000 types .That he pulled 12 g's in a Sukoy
..There's some for starters lets let some of the other guys have a turn
:-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1