Old November 12th 19, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Pawnee TOST Hook Installation FAA Paperwork

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 4:56:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yeh Bob, we ferry in and out of major air centers all year long, go to airshows, do spray demonstrations etc. Never ever been questioned. I have even been ramp checked and the issue of being restricted, experimental, or standard has never come up. My advice? Quit looking for reds under beds, dont make trouble for yourselves by opening up cans of worms. Leave your classification as is.
Dan

So much for the density population theory. Here in Florida during the hot muggy wet summers it is not unusual to see the Air Tractor 502 or a DC-3 blanket spraying for mosquitoes. The air Tractors do dawn and dusk applications and the DC-3 does large area spraying, and yes over dense population areas.